Wednesday 4 March 2015

How To Create Belgian Style...Industrial Chic...

When looking through past posts, I came upon a series on How To Create Belgian Style and it made me remember just how much I love Belgian Style. Understated and gorgeous!

Let's take a look today at the industrial edge of Belgian Style...




Getting the balance right between old and new is the key of how to create Belgian Style in your home. Too much old and the look becomes fusty. Too much new and it loses it's country edge. 




Soft Industrial is a term I use to describe the adding of artifacts with a slight architectural feel to a living space, which add interest and character, and it works perfectly combined with Belgian Style.




It's important to emphasise here that the look is one of a gentle nod to an industrial past, rather than anything too hard-edged.




If you want to find out more about Belgian Style, click here to see my previous posts....



Isn't it beautiful! I love the way that it's so beautiful AND so livable! I hope this gives you a clearer idea about how to create Belgian Style with an industrial edge in your home...
 

Images via Pinterest

Enter your email address:

to subscribe to Modern Country Style





3 comments :

Lila said...

love all these designs....soft industrial love

Barbara said...

I've never heard of Belgian style and it is quite interesting. I live in Texas in the US and love learning about different style features. I'm a new follower and look forward to reading your older posts and new ones too.

johns said...

Your blogs are really good and interesting. It is very great and informative. Isn't it beautiful! I love the way that it's so beautiful AND so livable! I hope this gives you a clearer idea about how to create Belgian Style with an industrial edge in your home.. Sex Crime Lawyer. I got a lots of useful information in your blog. Keeps sharing more useful blogs..

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
01 09 10