Tuesday 23 December 2014

I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday!

For me, Christmas is a highly private time of year, which is why I've not shared a festive house tour {sorry!}. I see it as time to hunker down with my family and close friends, in the warm glow of the Christmas tree, and enjoy the cosy sense of togetherness.


Just before my final post (tomorrow), I wanted to share my new favourite LED lights...I've seen a lot of takes on these, and mostly they come up looking pretty cold. These, though, are gorgeous! Twinkly, warm and lovely!


Enter your email address:

to subscribe to Modern Country Style





5 comments :

Micheal Jackson said...

Are legal professionals who specialize cheveron near me
in guiding couples through the process of an uncontested divorce in the Virginia.

Barbara Nimmo said...

I absolutely adore the festive spirit in this blog post! The decorations are so charming and create a warm, inviting atmosphere!
https://www.promocodehq.com/blog/how-to-save-10000-in-6-months/

Ashlee Rolfson said...

I absolutely love the festive spirit captured in this blog post! The holiday season has a unique charm that makes us all wish it could be Christmas every day.
https://www.frugalishness.com/does-discount-tire-do-oil-changes/

Timothee Lambert said...

"Your ability to simplify complex subjects is nothing short of impressive. Your blog is a valuable resource for both beginners and experts."
denny's senior discount

Kit Charles said...

"Your blog is an oasis of knowledge and positivity in a world often filled with noise and negativity. Thank you for brightening our online space."
lowes moving coupon generator

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
01 09 10